Thursday, August 27, 2009

i wanna go back!!

hey guys i miss everyone tooonz!!! thnx for the blog nechama! neways i came home on moday night and i lost my bunk shirt in the airport!!! so ye i was miserable the whole tuseday! and today was our first day of skewl!!! i never made up my sleep from teen camp so i fell asleep literally 5 times on my first day!!!!! good start eh? neways shaina mushka and bruriah are comin to my skewl for bnos!!!!!!!!!!! lolololoolololol! imyh i'll post pix later and can u guyz invite me to ur snapfish cuz my camera broke a week into camp :( i miss u all!! bb!


Align Center Align Right Justify Full
btw its shainy

1 comment:

  1. o hey shainey that's so cool that they r doin bnos and sry for the loss of ur t-shirt and i feel for u bout skewl im telling i was ADD today

    ReplyDelete