Thursday, September 3, 2009

hey1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MISS CAMP AND EVERY1 LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I STARTED SKEWL ON TUESDAY! AND I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EACH TEACHER IS MORE BORING THEN THE NEXT!
I WANNA STAY IN BJJ ALL YEAR LONG!
(guys wouldn't it be cool all being in the same class!i wish!)

anyways.......i'll post on my camp pictures when i have a chance! you know i'm like really busy w/ skewl!i have 1 hours math homework every day and tast and quizes right left in center!
so yeah!
guys i might come into crown height in 2 weeks and if i do i better see every one of you!!!!!!(crown heightsers!)
miss ya guys all like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
love ya mwa
nechama weinbaum
xoxoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. yayyyy :) CANT WAIT TILL U COME IN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i nooo!!!!! btw nechama- u HAVE to email me the six flags pix! thx- i love u (and all of u)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i am soo happy! for u to coem in yesss

    ReplyDelete